NCCBA leadership and volunteer opportunities
The North Carolina Chinese Business association is looking for a few good men and women to help us meet our organization’s goals.
Below is our current list of vacancies. For more information or to submit an application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- Event Coordinator:Lead and assist to organize regular NCCBA events, including seminars, social and networking events, hosting visitors from China.
- Information Technology Officer:Leveraging â€œoff the shelfâ€ tools & technology, develop and consolidate NCCBA communication channels for websites, mobile, email, and social media marketing.
- Marketing and Communications Specialist:Promote NCCBA events through existing and new PR channels and NCCBA friends.
- Social Media Leader:Promote events, post articles and career opportunities through Facebook and LinkedIn.
- China and Asia News Junkie:Researching, tracking, and posting economic news regarding China and Asia.